Sunday, September 14, 2014

Relaxing Saturday...

Yesterday my sweet dog and I went to Alafia State Park, then to my moms.  We had a great day!  We went hiking, did some fishing, rode my horse, Junior swam in the creek.  Today I'm trying to plan and get some Halloween stuff out (of course this rain we're having is making it difficult).
 The start of our hike...

 The moon was out, and it was lovely.  

 Banana Spiders are everywhere!
 Junior has to go in any body of water he sees, but because of the gators I don't let him go totally swimming like he'd like to...
 This is where we fished...


 Wildflowers, we don't have many this far south in Florida but the ones we do have are pretty :)
 This is at my mom's house; her Cane Corso, PeeWee
 All the dogs playing
 Junior's favorite thing is to swim in the creek

 The baby, Pumpkin, was swimming too!
 The baby loves to play with Junior
 How many spider's can you count?
 Wild berries...
 The baby
 We've had this pumpkin forever, mom said I could take it home to my house :)  I'm so excited to have it! 
 This vine grows down my mom's fence in front of her house, it's really beautiful.

 This amazing pumpkin my mom gets at her farmers market, AMAZING...sweet, has the most amazing smell ever.  My new favorite squash. 
 Riding my Serenity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment