Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summertime


Not an extremely busy summer; just normal life stuff.  I went to a couple thrift shops a couple days ago for the first time in months.





These bookends- I loved!  I don't really need anymore, and they were $20/each (and not real antiques), not my idea of a bargain (and the books were $3.69/each- this is why I don't shop at Goodwill anymore.

Then I went to a Christian Ministries thrift store- found this charming hand-crafted wind chime for $1.50.  I hung it in my office at work.  

I passed on this sweet little horse because she doesn't exactly go with my other rocking horses and she was made out of some kind of foam.  If it was wood I would have purchased it.

1989 - I was VERY tempted but it was in less than perfect shape and they wanted $3.50 for it (once again, Goodwill). 

Then I took a day off this past week for a much needed mental break from work (I need more than one day!)- went out to visit my pony and let my puppy run.
He played with his friends (chasing lizards) 
This is PeeWee- my mom's Cane Corso- he's the sweetest boy ever (and makes a nice pony too)
I rode Serenity while Junior played in the creek.  








No comments:

Post a Comment