Saturday, August 30, 2014

This Weekend so far...

I couldn't decide what to do; sure there's was a lot I needed to do, but that's no fun!  Somehow I ended up with my nephews, so we went to Venice Beach [the dog part] for the first time.  I really enjoyed it!  We will definitely go again.  
I see a lot of people have started their fall decorating; guess that means it's time to take down the flag wreath and put up the fall one!  Yay!  I'll have to post pictures once I finish.  Now I don't think I'll start putting up Halloween decorations...but soon!
Fishing and a party tomorrow means I won't accomplish much around the house; thank goodness for having Monday off!  
That's my Daddy in the background; he came with us.
I couldn't really see what I was taking pictures of because the sun was so bright.
what the....?
Junior's about had it here; he's ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment