Sunday, August 17, 2014

What a productive weekend!

I finally got to go garage-saleing, though they're weren't a lot of sales, I picked up some goodies!  (still too hot here for people to have yard sales).
I've been playing with Ebay a little bit, so I grabbed some items to list on there (so far the extra cash has been pretty good to me!)
We spent a much needed, relaxing day at my moms.  I got to ride (even though it was pretty hot). & I picked at the last of the Cattley Guavas on her tree.
This week I'm determined to crack down on getting over-due stuff done around the house!   I truly am the queen of procrastination.  

I picked up a couple yummy recipes at my moms I'm going to try also.  If they turn out, I'll post them here!  
Hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment