Thursday, April 23, 2015

Today!

Well I hate not keeping this updated, but sometimes life just gets in the way!  Everything has been a little bit on the edge, hanging off a cliff- like (or that's how I feel).
My dog's second surgery didn't go too smooth as he damaged his meniscus & now requires a 3rd surgery.  Oh wait!  He also possibly has a joint mouse (or OCD), that may require surgery.  My vet highly recommends putting him on a grain-free diet with added minerals and raw eggs.  I'm reaching out to my surgeon for second opinion.
Did I mention I'm poor?  I'm looking for another job (or rather, a whole new career) but meanwhile I'm poor & this dog really needs a rich owner!
 he thinks he's real cute.
 @ Robinson's

we got little birds coming to the feeder now.
 these awesome pillows i found @ Ikea...i didn't get them though
 swimmin @ grannies
 my aunts pup, she refuses to kiss me
my baby does yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment