Sunday, April 26, 2015

Trying to get caught up...

Here's some stuff I wanted to add to my blog & hadn't got around to it.

My mom has a creek on her property.  We find lots of things in this creek.  Not all too long ago, they didn't have garbage pick up way out where my mom lives, so they would dump or bury their garbage.  Some of the stuff we find in the creek is real old, some isn't.
 Here's my loot 
 Tread carefully through old creeks 
 My gem: Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root (c) 1890's


This one is newer. 

I also had Junior's 3rd brithday party:



And we went camping, I took some pics to add to my photography page, some just of us camping.
 My camp. 

 This is where I sat, reading my book & drinking wine
 The Peace River








The baby swimming.  The current was very strong. 

2 comments: