Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Almost 8:00pm & still 90 degrees here!

...with the humidity the "feels like" is like 102.  Well I've noticed a lot of bloggers/store owners putting their fall stuff out; I don't mind a bit, can't get enough of it!  I don't have any new pictures, I'm still watching the weeds overtake everything, my aloe die and my dog get fat.  oh boy!  So let's post something from something I was doing this time last year:
July 6th, June & I were enjoying time on the boat.

I've been spending a lot of time job searching.  YIKES!  I would love a change of location, but don't know where to look!  Or, I'll just stay here & continue my frustrating job hunting.  I don't even know what job I'm looking for!  I keep thinking it will slap me in the face when I see it (fat chance, right).

No comments:

Post a Comment