Monday, August 10, 2015

August, at last

Fall is right around the corner!  Ok, in Florida we don't really have fall...but there's definately a difference in the air!  I've got three pumpkins out already (in the house of course).
We have been getting a ton of rain.  We went out to Grannies & Junior enjoyed swimming in the over-flowing creek.
 Mom's crape myrtle, it had died totally then came back out of the ground
 Mom's pinecone lillies
 This is one of those indoor plants, I can't remember what they're called (I even have one), but this is the biggest one I've ever seen (at my mom's).

 Pinecone Lilly.
 Spark Plug & Pumpkin.

 Junior found a fresh cow bone to roll in.
 Swimming in the creek.
 Spark Plug kept watch.


 He loves fetching sticks in the water.

 ...got some homemade jams from Mom :)

 Pinecone Lilly with blooms





...then we came home & Junior got a bath.  & passed out....

2 comments: