Monday, August 15, 2016

Rocket Launch!

We took a trip to Cocoa Beach (Cape Canaveral) to see the rocket launch @ 1:26am, this past weekend.  We had a great time, it was a nice little trip.  & we stopped to ride my ponies on the way out. 

Ghost and I are out of shape; but we had a good workout considering...

The girls ran around while I rode. 
We found this little guy crossing the road.  He was angry. 

Sparky & Matthew.
The rocket launch.  1:26am.  It lit up the whole beach! 

Cocoa Beach.
This was the view from out hotel room.

Good Morning.

We took a very long walk on the beach.  Too long- as now I have blisters.




This was when we first arrived; I was still in horsey clothes.  

We ate at a great restaurant at the port. 

Somebody missed us- although he had fun @ my sister's with his friend Dixie.


No comments:

Post a Comment