Tuesday, March 18, 2014

& I think to myself...

So me and the dog (and some of the family) went camping this weekend.  Camping makes me want to become a gypsy!  To travel to the different parks and just be outside all the time and enjoy the country..ahhh...I digress, I cannot yet afford to be a gypsy.  
We had a good time nonetheless.  Now it's back to the daily grind (which is OK too I guess).

So I have to read some motivational material this morning.  There are things I have to accomplish this week (no more putting it off!).  Motivational material, I find, helps.  (It also helps me procrastinate longer).  ha!

I'm ready to bake.  It's kind of my spring fever.  Happens a couple times a year (spring, fall, Christmas).  I want to bake!  Breads, cupcakes, everything!
We had lamb in the crockpot with potatoes, carrots, onions and fresh herbs.  The best! This is how we camp.
The Peace River.  Beautiful, peaceful, clear and cold.


My baby LOVES to swim
Tired on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment