Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh the things I find relaxing....

Well, wreaths for one thing.  I've always made wreaths, never been very successful selling them but oh how I love making them!  It's so relaxing.  My dog tries to help me (by chewing whatever I discard from my flowers).  I would love to find a shop that would sell them on commission (or try selling them).

Anyhow, I thought I would post a few pictures of ones I did a couple years ago.  They are at my moms (she loves everything I make, haha).  I was too busy to work on the one I'm doing at home (not to mention, I have no idea where I put all my wreath making supplies during my move) :\

This weekend I'm going to try a recipe for granola I found.  If it turns out, I'll post it.  I want to bake something too, but I haven't decided what.  Maybe buttermilk maple cupcakes.



I don't think my dog approves of my shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment