Monday, March 10, 2014

This past weekend....

...great weather, sister and nephews came to visit, great weekend!  We had a fire (I taught the kids how to do an Indian dance around it, singing 'Hey Ho Alena'), we went to dinner, went to a horse show (HITS).  Even with all that fun business I still managed to get some planting completed.  Though, I still have quite a bit  more to do.  Plants make me feel so good :)

Crappy pictures yes, but that's my phone for ya.  I didn't get all the planting finished, I still need to re-pot a lot of aloe.  My dog thought he was helping me and chewed the tops off about 4 aloe plants.  I got a little irritated but then figured it's probably good for him to eat aloe.
This adorable little guy was at the horse show, for sale. I was tempted!
Me and My baby spent some quality time.  No weekend's complete without it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment