Monday, March 24, 2014

It must be Monday...

Wasn't doing good on time this morning, my 'morning routine' was off.  My coffee tastes like crap, my breakfast really tasted like crap.  I thought, what the hell is going on here?  Oh, right, Monday.  Well I'm vowing to have a good week!  Nay, a GREAT week!  & it will start with today (whether it likes it or not).  I can live without breakfast and I replaced my coffee with tea I brought with me (saved by the tea).

My grandmother sent me Guideposts in a little care box she put together for me, I have really enjoyed reading them.


During my move I misplaced my wreath making supplies.  I really want a spring wreath.  I managed to dig up a few things to put one together, I will have to post a pic once it's finished. 

I've also made a vow to start bringing my camera with me to work #2.  I miss some of the most amazing shots because I don't bring it with me.  Nevermore!

I'm so happy it's Spring (& there's so much to do)

*these images are not mine, they came from the good ol' internet

No comments:

Post a Comment